Heartland Motorsports Park is the pinnacle of entertainment operations—a single facility that hosts one of the largest variety of events in the world. The apex of the 700+ acre site being the NHRA sanctioned quarter mile dragstrip. Reinforced concrete barricades line the quarter mile as well as the entirety of the 2600+ feet of shutdown. With 660’ of smoothed concrete launch pad, the 1000’ elevation above sea level bares little effect on the many record setting runs recorded in HMP’s 30+ year history. Quick facts on Heartland Motorsport Park’s dragstrip include:
- Address: 7530 SW Topeka Boulevard, Topeka KS 66619
- Contact: 785-861-7899; Email: email@example.com
- NHRA Sanctioned
- 1/4 Mile Track with 2,600+ feet of shutdown
- Concrete Safety Wall from starting line down to the 180-foot, net-equipped sand trap
- Track Elevation 1000 feet above sea level
- 660’ smooth ground concrete launch surface followed by 660’ asphalt race surface
- Track runs North to South
- State-of-the-art Compulink Timing System
- Musco Stadium Lighting across entire 700+ acre facility
- Full Concession Stands with food and beverage and Budweiser products
- Sunoco Race Fuels on site – Visit “Fuel” tab for more information
- On Site camping with over 100 electric hookups available for purchase
- On Site dumping station for campers and race rigs
- Large amounts of flat paved and grass parking for whatever participants prefer
- Large Pavilion Area available for ceremonies and events of any kind
- Pit side restrooms have private showers
- No coolers and absolutely no glass bottles of any kind
History of Heartland Motorsports Park
Construction on Heartland Motorsports Park took more than a year and on August 11, 1989, four years after a motorsports facility was proposed in Topeka, the track hosted its first race, the Camel Grand Prix. Built at a cost of nearly $22 million, Heartland Motorsports Park has been hosting record setting performances since the doors first opened over 30 years ago. Since 2016, the updates and renovations that have been done to the facility have been tremendous. Consequently, Heartland Motorsport’s Park is proud to feature many different motorsports experiences every single weekend typically from April to November. You are bound to have an adrenaline pumping, exciting experience at the track on any given weekend, so we welcome you to come out and enjoy!
Bracket Series Points Standings
Racer & Spectator Information – Does NOT include the Menards NHRA Nationals presented by PetArmor
We accept all forms of payments and major credit cards.
Pets are allowed. They must be well-behaved and on a leash.
No alcohol and NO GLASS BOTTLES
Full service concession stands with a variety of food and beverages sold. Budweiser products sold on grounds.
All golf carts, four wheelers, ATVs, pit bikes etc must be registered with the track to be allowed on grounds. See Registration for details.
K&N Filters ET Drag Racing Series
Super Pro: $70
Pro ET: $60
High School: $30
Jr Dragster: $25
Jr Street: $30
Test & Tune: $30
Adult Spectator/Crew: $10
Kids 6-12: $3
Kids 5 & Under FREE!
Gates open at 8:00am; Track Hot 10:00am – 5:00pm
Heartland Nights! Cruise-In & Drags presented by K&N Filters
Test & Tune Tech Card $30.00
Kids 12 & Under FREE
Gates open at 4:00pm; Track Hot 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Finally Friday Night Drags presented by Edgar’s Transmission
Test & Tune Tech Card $30.00
Adult Spectators & Crew Members $10.00
Kids 6-12 $3.00
Kids 5 & Under Free
Gates open at 4:00pm; Track Hot 5:00pm – 9:00pm
**** Rules for NHRA Menards Heartland Nationals event – see below****
PERMITTED ITEMS to carry in
- One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches, are permitted but are subject to search
- Bag can be used to carry personal mobile devices (i.e. cell phone, tablets, etc…), binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
Other permitted items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions carried separately are allowed. Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
- Strollers are permitted through the gates but not allowed in the grandstand areas.
- Baby Food, formula/milk, and non-glass baby bottles.
- Wheel Chairs or motorized chairs
- Signs and flags are allowed as long as they are not offensive and don’t obstruct spectator views
- Lawn chairs in designated areas that do not obstruct views of the grandstands
- No pets are allowed during the NHRA Heartland Nationals
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
Coolers or Hydration Backpacks, i.e. CamelBacks.
Firearms, weapons of any kind (knives), fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
No bicycles, glass containers, umbrellas, ATVs, scooters, skateboards, folding chairs, laser pointers, large flag poles or poles of any type or pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome).
NO GOLF CARTS are allowed inside the gate.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE POLICY – Heartland Park strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Raceway Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Raceway personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Raceway property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.