• 2.1 mile outdoor style motocross track
• 42 bike, Pro-style starting gate
• ~2 min Pro Rider lap time
• 650 Acre Facility
• Concessions with food and beverage
• No coolers and absolutely no glass bottles of any kind.
• On-Site Camping
• RV black/gray water dump station outside the park for campers and race rigs (Gate E)
• Grass and gravel pits
• FM Broadcasting on 88.7
• We Accept Master Card, Visa and Discover at the Gates
Information on Heartland Motorsports Park Motocross
Type of race track: 2.1 mile outdoor style motocross track
Location: Located SW side of Topeka Kansas on Topeka Blvd
History: Construction on Heartland Motorsports Park took more than a year and on August 11, 1989, four years after a motorsports facility was proposed in Topeka, the track hosted its first race, the Camel Grand Prix. Built at a cost of nearly $22 million, Heartland Motorsports Park has been hosting record setting performances since the doors first opened over 30 years ago. Since 2016, the updates and renovations that have been done to the facility have been tremendous. Consequently, Heartland Motorsport’s Park hosts multiple events nearly every weekend during the March-October season each year. We invite you to come out and enjoy!
Features: Very clean facility, family friendly environment, porta-johns, concession trailers, camping available.